Coulisse Twin Pull Headrail System Completely Assembled
Maximum weight 7 lbs.
>>IF YOU ARE A WHOLESALE CUSTOMER, PLEASE REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD RESALE TAX CERTIFICATE TO RECEIVE WHOLESALE PRICING<<
This state of art twin pull headrail system can be used to operate a roller shade or a Roman shade. You simply pull one chain to pull the shade up and the other to pull the shade back down, safely moving to the position you desire at any time. Please visit our YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/jhCIiqDtDdk to view the fabrication of a cordless Roman shade from start to finish. If you need any additional tools or supplies to assist you in fabrication, be sure and add them to your order.
- 1″ x 2.5″ COVERED Mounting board (white/off white)
- 1 1/2″ aluminum tube
- Shade clips
- Twin pull mechanism (1)
- Twin pull add-on top stopper (optional) (1)
- Spring stopper (1)
- Bearing pin (1)
- Screw cap M- white (2)
- Spring cover cap- white (1)
- Bracket end cap covers- white (2)
- Brackets- white (2)
- Nickel pull chains (please indicate your required length in the comment section of order)
- Nickel pull tassels (2)
- 10 yards of lift cord. Your choice of 1.4mm (white or ivory) or .9mm (white)
- Weight bar
- Shade safety label
If you are unsure what size system you may need based on your shade size and fabric and lining weights, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us during business hours at 651-437-5512 and we would be happy to help.