Coulisse Cordless 2.0
Maximum weight 8.25 lbs.
>>IF YOU ARE A WHOLESALE CUSTOMER, PLEASE REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD RESALE TAX CERTIFICATE TO RECEIVE WHOLESALE PRICING<<
This state of art cordless headrail system can be used to operate a roller shade or a Roman shade. With a soft pull of the bottom portion of the shade, it will safely rise to the position you desire at any time. Please visit our YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/jhCIiqDtDdk to view the fabrication of a cordless Roman shade from start to finish. If you need any additional tools or supplies to assist you in fabrication, be sure and add them to your order.
Large size- Maximum weight 8.25 lbs. If you purchase assembled, we will cut down the spring for you. If you purchase parts only, you may cut down spring to accommodate a smaller width by using these instructions https://youtu.be/qD4lQcYGjUY. If you are nearing the top end of the width or weight limit recommendations, it is best to upgrade the spring size to the next larger and cut the spring down. This will ensure you have enough tension to raise with ease.
What comes with the complete system?
- 1″ x 2.5″ COVERED mounting board (white/off white). If you have a preference please write it in the order notes section of your order.
- 1 1/2″ diameter aluminum tube.
- Shade clips (one clip for every 10-12 inches of shade width. If you need more please order in the store)
- Large spring (1)
- The spring control unit M (1)
- Spring stopper M (1)
- T pin (1)
- Screwcap M- white (2)
- Spring cover cap M- white (2)
- Bracket end cap covers- white (2)
- Brackets- white (2)
- 10 yards- shade lift cord. Your choice of 1.4mm (white or ivory) or .9mm (white). Please indicate your selection in the order notes section of your order.
- Weight bar
Your completely assembled Coulisse cordless system comes pre-wound with tension based on the width and length of your shade. This tension will likely have to be slightly adjusted onsite, but not by much. If you would like your system to arrive without any tension, please write in the order notes section of your order. You can use a spare bracket to wind the tension (using the bracket as a handle) or wind by hand using the tension wheel.
Please indicate your width and height in the order notes section of your order. >>>WE DO NOT TAKE DEDUCTIONS<<<